Music for Your Pleasure

Holiday Assignment.
Blog Prompt No 7. Your Blog Prompt:

My first school NCC Camp.(150-200 words)



Last week, I attended my first NCC camp organised by the Sec 4 Seniors. It was held at Hwa Chong High School from the 5th to the 7th June. The attendance was compulsory and a necessity for our promotion to a private.

On the first day we did a 12-km brisk walk and my feet still has blisters that have not fully recovered. I am amazed that I was able to stay awake during the night watch that lasted for 3 hours.

I enjoyed one activity the most. It was known as the “War Games”. We were divided into 2 armies. The objective of the game was to take the opponent’s flag back to our “home ground”. My team lost. What a shame.

The camp was tough but enjoyable and was a good experience for me. It was a test of our endurance. I must say that despite all, the camp was fun and gave me a chance to get to know my seniors better. I had a fruitful experience and felt what it was like to be a soldier in training.

I enjoyed the camp although I did not get promoted. I look forward to the next one.

(199 words)

2 comments:

kevin law said...

Very well written, and with positive energy.

Unknown said...

I would have enjoyed such activity. How I wish to be your age again.

Enjoy life and take part in as many activities as possible. You are only young once. Go for it.

Glad you enjoyed the camp.