Music for Your Pleasure

Holiday Assignment.
Blog Prompt No 1.

Confessions of a junk food lover.(150-200 words)



Crispy crisps, tasty fried keropok, mouth-watering burgers, French fries, chocolates, refreshing sodas…… I just love them. They’re so tasty and delicious. I find it so hard to resist the temptation.

I can eat a big bag of LAYS chips in one go. My favourite is barbeque flavour. I also enjoy devouring keropok, prawn crackers or fish crackers. My favourite crackers are those fried by my mother. They are the tastiest because she fries them in olive oil. I love that Mushroom-Swiss Burger from Burger King and the Double Cheese Burger from Mc Donald. The French fries from Mc Donald are the best especially when eaten hot. When the weather is hot like it is nowadays, it is so refreshing to have a nice cold Sprite.

I know that eating junk food is a bad habit but I can’t help it. It is a good thing that I exercise a lot otherwise I would be very fat. I don’t know how I started to love junk food because my parents are health conscious.

Hopefully in a few years, I will outgrow this bad habit. That would make my parents happy.
(189 words)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I too love junk food but not all junk food are bad. As in anything, moderation is best.

Got to go - to get that Big Mac!!!