Music for Your Pleasure

Success

Today, I read about a group of FEMALE Singaporeans who scaled a victory at the peak of Mount Everest from "The Sunday Times". They now joined the select group who have suceeded in reaching the peak of Mount Everest.

I feel very happy and proud that more females have succeeded in climbing Mount Everest. These ladies even put their own careers aside and trained six days a week for five years. They did not give in to the hard task at hand but continued to strive to the very end. Some even had difficulties getting sponsors for the expedition resulting in the trip being delayed. I really admire their determination to climb the world's tallest mountain.

I believe that it is very important for people to face their problems head-on and never give up. These brave ladies set a good example for that. I hope that we can learn from their spirit and succeed in scaling our own peaks and goals like these courageous ladies.

0 comments: