Music for Your Pleasure

Shockingly terrifying NEWS

Bye...Eating potato chips may expose you to dangerously high amounts of the cancer-causing substance, acrylamide. Researchers claim that baking or frying carbohydrate-rich foods, such as potatoes and cereals, formed acrylamide, a substance classified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a "probable human carcinogen."


I was both worried and sad when I came across this article. I am presently feeling worried because I ate a mountain high pile of chips and I am scared that I may have cancer and I hope not. I also feel sad due to the realisation that I have to decrease my chips intake tremendously and I don not know how to resist the temptation all around me. I guess it would explain why many junk food-addicts
tend to have a higher chance of having cancer due to their intake of food.


I suppose I may have to really stop eating junk food...
I feel so sad...
Well, I guess it is for the best...
I hope...

0 comments: